McCune Masterworks has brought some of the most iconic Star Wars props to the big screen, in its long and storied history. We’ve already told you about the Blockade Runner used in A New Hope by Princess Leia, and now there will be more.
“Due to tremendous press and fan response, Profiles in History is giving 2015 Comic-Con International: San Diego visitors a once-in-a-lifetime bonus. In addition to the previously announced screen-used ‘Blockade Runner” from Star Wars IV: A New Hope, visitors to the Profiles in History / McCune Masterworks booth #1605 will be treated to an additional, specially created assemblage of screen-used and production made props from the “Star Wars” film franchise, including:“
- Star Wars: Episode IV – A New Hope Screen-used Rebel Trooper Helmet
- Star Wars: Episode VI – Return of the Jedi Screen-used Death Star Tower
- Star Wars: Episode I – The Phantom Menace Screen-used Naboo Blaster
- Star Wars: Episode VI – Return of the Jedi Jabba the Hutt maquette (production approval model for the design of Jabba’s character)
- Darth Vader Prototype Helmet for Star Wars: Episode V – The Empire Strikes Back
- Star Wars: Episode V – The Empire Strikes Back John Mollo hand-colored costume designs of
- Darth Vader and Obi Wan Kenobi
These are just a few of the Star Wars related Panels and Booths that will be present at San Diego Comic-Con. Please make sure to stay tuned to Dork Side of the Force, as we will be covering everything coming from SDCC 2015.