Force Friday has come and gone, and now the fun really begins. Toy providers like LEGO and global store-chains like Toys”R”Us are finally able to officially and proudly display all that cool Star Wars: The Force Awakens merchandise that has been so secretively held back, for months now. In that regard, LEGO has finally and officially released a commercial for their Star Wars: The Force Awakens brick sets, and I’ve got to say I am totally impressed. We don’t have any embed options from the official LEGO site, yet, so we will leave the link for you to see for yourself.
The Millennium Falcon set includes:
- Detachable cockpit with space for 2 minifigures.
- Rotating top and bottom laser turrets with hatch and space for a minifigure
- Dual spring-loaded shooters, sensor dish, ramp and an entrance hatch.
- Opening hull plates that reveal new and updated details inside, including the main hold with seating area and holochess board, more detailed hyperdrive, secret compartment, extra boxes and cables, and storage for spring-loaded shooter ammo.
- Six minifigures with assorted weapons: Rey, Finn, Han Solo, Chewbacca, Tasu Leech and a Kanjiklub Gang Member, plus a BB-8 Astromech Droid.
Next: Kylo Ren's Command Shuttle