Production on the set of Star Wars: Han Solo has only been underway for a week and now all-new photos and a video have been leaked…
Now that Lord and Miller have exited the Star Wars: Han Solo project, and Academy Award-winning director Ron Howard has taken over, production is underway and moving along like the Millennium Falcon taking on the Kessel Run.
Recently, paparazzi site, TMZ has acquired two photos and a video of filming on the set of Han Solo, and they appear to show Alden Ehrenreich as Han Solo himself, Joonas Suotamo as Chewbacca, and Woody Harrelson as Beckett meeting in what looks like some sort of space station or high-end cantina.
As you can see, in the photo, Game of Thrones star Emilia Clarke (Daenerys Targaryen) is dressed in what appears to be a Princess Leia type of royal gown. Clarke’s role is still a secret, but if this photo is any indication, she might be playing some sort of Correllian royalty.
And now, the video:
These are very cool looks into a film that we’ve seen very little of. The untitled Han Solo film stars:
- Alden Ehrenreich as Han Solo.
- Donald Glover as Lando Calrissian.
- Woody Harrelson as Beckett.
- Emilia Clarke (Game of Thrones) in an unnamed role.
- Thandie Newton (Westworld) in an unnamed role.
- Phoebe Waller-Bridge (Amazon’s Fleabag) in an unnamed role.
- Joonas Suotamo as Chewbacca.
- Michael K. Williams (The Wire) in an unnamed role.
- Ian Kenny (Game of Thrones) in and unnamed role.
Star Wars: Han Solo hits theaters in May of 2018. What did you think of the photo and video from the set? Let’s discuss in the comments below.