A new television spot for Star Wars: The Last Jedi has just dropped during Game 7 of the World Series, giving us some amazing new footage.
The 45-second spot for The Last Jedi shows has some new footage that will bring back feelings of nostalgia for Star Wars fans. So, If you want to go into The Last Jedi on December 15 spoiler free as possible, then turn back now.
Still here? Perfect. Check out this all-new TV spot shown during the World Series. “Awake”:
Right off the bat, we get Luke Skywalker in the Millennium Falcon, igniting all the controls of the vintage cruiser. I don’t know about you, but I nearly cried when I saw Luke back in the Falcon, where his heroes journey started in A New Hope.
Mixed in with previous shots that we’ve seen in the first two trailers is new dialogue from Snoke, with a view of his Praetorian Guards, and Hux a massive throne room. It ends with Rey igniting the Skywalker familial lightsaber in the rain.
Here’s the synopsis for the film:
"Luke Skywalker’s peaceful and solitary existence gets upended when he meets Rey, a young woman who shows strong signs of the Force."
Star Wars: The Last Jedi stars:
- Mark Hamill as Luke Skywalker
- Carrie Fisher as General Leia Organa
- Adam Driver as Kylo Ren
- Daisy Ridley as Rey
- John Boyega as Finn
- Oscar Isaac as Poe Dameron
- Lupita Nyong’o as Maz Kanata
- Domhnall Gleeson as General Hux
- Anthony Daniels as C-3PO
- Gwendoline Christie as Captain Phasma
- Andy Serkis as Supreme Leader Snoke
- Benicio del Toro as DJ
- Laura Dern as Vice Admiral Amilyn Holdo
- Kelly Marie Tran as Rose Tico
- Joonas Suotamo as Chewbacca
- Mike Quinn as Nien Nunb
- Timothy D. Rose as Admiral Ackbar
- Billie Lourd (Carrie Fisher’s daughter) as Lieutenant Connix
Did you enjoy the footage? What moments took your breath away? Tell us in comments below and on our social media pages. Star Wars: The Last Jedi hits theaters December 15.