Hayden Christensen is set to reprise his role as Darth Vader in the upcoming Obi-Wan Kenobi series, which, of course, has diehard prequel era fans excited. Before taking over the role of Anakin Skywalker in Attack of the Clones, Christensen had previously been a star in the short-lived Canadian series Higher Ground — a fact that has always entertained Star Wars fans who recall the famous Revenge of the Sith quote during Obi-Wan and Anakin’s heartbreaking fight on Mustafar.
While Christensen never stopped acting following the final act of the prequel era in 2005, he only appeared in 13 films over the past 16 years, causing some to think that the actor had retired.
If you’re curious about what Hayden Christensen has been up to over the past years or looking to dive into his early filmography, you’re in luck because we have compiled a list of his film and TV roles, along with where to stream them.
What Hayden Christensen movies and shows are streaming?
The ’90s kids who grew up watching Are You Afraid of the Dark and Goosebumps may be surprised to learn that Christensen appeared in both popular spooky series. Paramount+ has the original Are You Afraid of the Dark series streaming on their service, while the original Goosebumps is a little bit harder to track down.
While the streaming wars may have nothing on the Clone Wars, they do make it difficult to track down where specific movies are streaming any given month. Many of Christensen’s films, like Jumper, are available to rent or purchase on most websites, but we have tracked down where you can stream the majority of his filmography without paying extra.
- Little Italy (2018) – Amazon Prime Video
- The Last Man (2018) – Amazon Prime Video with Epix
- First Kill (2017) – Netflix
- Outcast (2015) – Amazon Prime Video
- American Heist (2014) – Vudu
- Vanishing on 7th Street (2010) – Amazon Prime Video
- Takers (2010) – Amazon Prime Video and Netflix
- Awake (2007) – Amazon Prime Video
- Factory Girl (2006) – Amazon Prime Video
- Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith (2005) – Disney+
- Shattered Glass (2003) – Amazon Prime Video
- Star Wars: Attack of the Clones (2002) – Disney+
- Higher Ground (2000) – Available to stream for $5 on Amazon Prime Video
If you want to hear Hayden Christensen’s brief voiceover in The Rise of Skywalker, you can always catch that streaming on Disney+, otherwise, you will have to wait a little while longer for his return to Star Wars in the upcoming Obi-Wan Kenobi series, which is set to premiere sometime next year. Until then, we’ll just have to revisit Hayden Christensen’s past work.