The Mandalorian Season 3 is upon us, and fans of the adorable father and son duo, Din Djarin and Grogu are thrilled to have their favorite characters back. The two already share a really sweet bond, and after their touching reunion in Season 3, fans are probably ready to see how much their relationship has grown in the time that has passed between The Book Of Boba Fett and Season 3. In previous seasons, they have eaten together, napped together, and Din has taken off his helmet to show Grogu his face.
Here’s a list of some moments fans of the two deserve to see between Mando and his little one in Season 3.
- Din teaching Grogu how to read: Din is a busy man and has a lot to tackle in Season 3, but a few moments where the two are alone and Din teaches Grogu how to read would be really cute. It doesn’t seem like Grogu knows how to read yet, so Din can be the one to help him learn.
- Din telling Grogu a story: Mando can tell Grogu about his parents, or a story about life as a Mandalorian foundling. This will bring them closer and help Grogu understand his father better. After all, even Din was a child once, and while that childhood was cut short by the loss of his parents, he probably still has some touching memories locked somewhere in his heart and sharing those with Grogu would be lovely to see.
- Grogu and Din meditating together: Grogu can teach Din about the Jedi way. Din needs to learn how to wield the Darksaber, and meditating can help bring his thoughts and emotions under control ro help him better control the weapon. Why not let Grogu be the one to guide him, and show them meditating with each other? How adorable would that be?
- Din showing Grogu how to fly a ship: This is inevitable with the little one becoming smarter and surer of his force abilities. Navigation should definitely come naturally to him, and he’s got a wonderful teacher who has traveled the galaxy. Grogu’s already pushing buttons in the trailer for this season, and Din may take it a few steps further and give the little guy a few proper flying lessons.
- Din calling Grogu his son: Along with Grogu calling Din “dad”, the moment that majority of fans are eagerly waiting for is Din finally referring to Grogu as his son. He has avoided referring to Grogu as anything more than a friend or “the kid”, but it seems inevitable that the man who’s doing everything the way a father should, including going against the “The Way”, will soon refer to Grogu as his son. Grogu has no last name, but it’s about time he became Grogu Djarin. They’re already a “Clan of Two”, and referring to one another as father and son should be the next step in their relationship.
Catch every Din and Grogu moment in The Mandalorian Season 3, streaming March 1st on Disney+.