1. What does The Last Jedi really mean?
Personally, I don’t think Luke dies in Star Wars: The Last Jedi. At least I hope he doesn’t. If he does, I hope they don’t go the route of A New Hop, Empire Strikes Back, or Return of the Jedi, where Obi-Wan was a Force ghost a majority of the time. The thing I like about this title is how vague it is, it could really mean anything.
With Luke only being in a few seconds on The Force Awakens, and with The Last Jedi focusing on the majority of his story, then I am guessing the old Jedi Master will see Episode IX alive. It is my firm belief that Luke will create a new Jedi Academy, with a new way of teaching Force-sensitive beings.
More from Dork Side of the Force
- The High Republic Adventures (2023) 1 review
- Daniel José Older named a High Republic Adventures character after someone special
- How animation changed Star Wars: Ewoks and Droids
- Kelleran Beq comes to Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
- The Mandalorian’s Pedro Pascal becomes No. 1 on IMDb’s Starmeter for 2023
What other questions should we be asking? Do you think you know the answers to these already? Sound off in the comments!