Watch the Solo: A Star Wars Story Red Carpet Premiere here, live (and recorded if you missed it) on Hollywood Boulevard!
For the Hollywood elite, Solo: A Star Wars Story drops tonight at the Red Carpet Premiere in Hollywood, California. For most of us, we have to wait until May 24-25, but we can at least get a taste of the festivities tonight.
Thanks to StarWars.com, we’ll get a glimpse into the event at Canto Bight, I mean Hollywood, with hosts Andi Gutierrez and Anthony Carboni with a few surprises along the way! They’re keeping the details close to the chest, but we know the Star Wars elite will embrace their inner Kramer for a pop in visit.
Often, I take for granted all of this amazing access we have this day and age. Technology is often used for the Dark Side, but moments like this make it well worth it. Back when the original Star Wars dropped in the late 70’s, you might see a blurb in the local paper or the local evening news.
Even during the prequel era, our access was limited. Not anymore. Oh, what a time to be live, and especially to be Star Wars fan!
The event kicks off at 5 p.m. PT/8 p.m. EST — just a matter of minutes from now.
- Alden Ehrenreich as the smuggler and scruffy nerf herder: Han Solo
- Donald Glover as the smooth and stylish: Landon Calrissian
- Emilia Clark (Game of Thrones) as Han Solo’s childhood friend: Qi’Ra
- Woody Harrelson as Han Solo’s mentor: Tobias Beckett
- Paul Bettany as the main villain: Dryden Vos
- Thandie Newton (Westworld) as the calm, cool, and collected: Val
- Phoebe Waller-Bridge (Amazon’s Fleabag) as Lando’s sarcastic droid: L3-37
- Joonas Suotamo as the “mighty” Chewbacca
- Ian Kenny (Game of Thrones) in an unnamed role
For the rest of us Solo: A Star Wars Story drops in theatres May 25, 2018, worldwide — punch it, Chewie!
Dork Side of the Force journeyed across the galaxy to Hollywood, California for the Denny’s Solo promotional campaign kickoff.
Share with us on our social media pages what collector’s items you receive during your Denny’s/Solo experience — which runs through June 26.