Photo Credit: [Star Wars: Return of the Jedi]Lucasfilm
We already have plenty of standalone canon Star Wars novels. But there’s definitely room for more.
With SDCC came the announcement we’ve all been waiting for: A handful of new Star Wars books releasing in 2019.
More from Star Wars Books
- The High Republic Adventures (2023) 1 review
- Daniel José Older named a High Republic Adventures character after someone special
- New Star Wars comics this week: The High Republic Adventures and more
- Star Wars books and comics coming in December 2023
- Every time Boba Fett has escaped the Sarlacc Pit
Del Rey has already given us novels featuring prominent characters like Thrawn, Tarkin, Leia Organa, and Captain Phasma in the past few years.
But there are dozens of characters in this galaxy. And we want to get to know them as well as the franchise will allow.
Basically, the possibilities are endless. But there are a few beloved – and maybe not so beloved – Star Wars characters who need their stories expanded in canon more than others.