Are you excited for Disney+? Here’s everything Star Wars related coming to the streaming service on November 12.
If you spent any time on Twitter on Monday, you would have been bombarded by Disney+’s account sharing everything that will be on the streaming service at launch on November 12, including everything Star Wars related.
We’re getting lots of movies and The Mandalorian, but there is so much more that fans will be able to enjoy once the streaming service hits.
More from Disney Plus
- Young Jedi Adventures recap: Life Day
- If Jon Favreau remakes the Holiday Special, it needs to star Peli Motto
- Ke Huy Quan wants to be in Star Wars and he should join Skeleton Crew
- Young Jedi Adventures recap: The Talon Takeover
- Young Jedi Adventures recap: An Adventure With Yoda
Let’s take a look at everything fans will be able to watch on Disney+ at launch.
- A New Hope
- The Empire Strikes Back
- Return of the Jedi
- The Phantom Menace
- Attack of the Clones
- Revenge of the Sith
- The Force Awakens
- Rogue One
Animated series and movies
- The Clone Wars (movie)
- The Clone Wars (Season 1-5)
- The Clone Wars – The Lost Missions
- Star Wars Resistance (Season 1)
- LEGO: The New Yoda Chronicles
- LEGO: Droid Tales
- LEGO: The Freemaker Adventures
- LEGO: All-Stars
- Empire of Dreams: The Story of the Star Wars Trilogy
For the movies you don’t see, they will be available soon. Star Wars does reveal that in the first year, The Last Jedi, Solo and The Rise of Skywalker will be on the service.
The conclusion of The Clone Wars will arrive in February.
That’s a lot of content coming. I’m not sure there is going to be enough time to watch it all, but I’m certainly going to try. The great thing about all this content is that you can watch it whenever you want – as long as your Wi-Fi is working.
Most fans probably have most of this on DVD of have digital copies. But I’m exciting for all the content that will be available at the start of the service, and everything that’s to come afterward.
Are you getting Disney+? It’s here in less than a month.