New Star Wars products are coming soon exclusively at Target.
From Funko Pops to LEGO, Target and Star Wars are teaming up for the Galaxy’s Edge Trading Post. Pre-orders have begun with some already sold out before the August 30th drop date.
What are the new Star Wars products?
By visiting this Target Star Wars page link, fans can view the list of items that will be released. The items are:
- LEGO Star Wars Resistance I-TS Transport 75293
- Hyperdrive BB Unit
- Black Series DJ-R3X Toy Figure
- Funko POP! Star Wars R5 Unit (Target Exclusive)
- Black Series Captain Cardinal Toy Figure
- Smuggler’s Run Millennium Falcon
- Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge – by Chelsea Monroe-Cassel & Marc Sumerak (Hardcover)
- Galaxy’s Edge-Black Spire – (Star Wars) by Delilah S. Dawson (Hardcover and Paperback)
- Crash of Fate – (Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge) by Zoraida Cordova (Hardcover)
- Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge – (Paperback).
With that many items in this Star Wars collection it will be hard to choose what to purchase. Even though some items have already sold out, Target suggests coming back on the release date.
With any luck some items will be restocked and available.
One of the items that are still available for pre-order, the Hyperdrive BB Unit for $99.99 brings some of the magic home from Galaxy’s Edge Droid Depot. This red and black droid is remote controlled with all the lights and sounds you could want in a droid.
It even comes in a functional protective box you can carry!
Another item that is available is the LEGO Star Wars resistance I-TS Transport 75293. Also for $99.99, this 932 piece set comes with two minifigures and two droids for ages 9 and up.
This is the LEGO scale model of the transporter guests take during Galaxy’s Edge Rise of the Resistance ride!
Overall this impressive collection has enabled fans to play and collect with pieces that can be found at Galaxy’s Edge. While visiting the Target website check out the fun activities including coloring sheets and recipes.
What do you think of the Galaxy’s Edge products? What products would you like to see? Comment below, I’d love to read them!