Even before The Book of Boba Fett promised to give more screen time to its title character, the long-beloved bounty hunter Boba Fett didn’t need a grand introduction.
He’s been around for almost as long as Star Wars has existed, first appearing in animated form in the 1978 Star Wars Holiday Special. While there are many reasons fans have been obsessed with him from the beginning, it’s his many appearances across mediums throughout the decades that have made him a staple in Star Wars storytelling. Many actors over the years have portrayed him – more than you might realize.
You know about Jeremy Bulloch, Daniel Logan (who played young Boba in Attack of the Clones and provided Boba’s voice in Star Wars: The Clone Wars), and most recently Temuera Morrison. But more than a handful of additional actors have technically brought Boba Fett to life in live-action and through voiceover.
From video games to NPR radio dramas and more, here is a full list of every actor who has played Boba Fett and their appearances in addition to Bulloch, Logan, and Morrison.
- Don Francks (Star Wars Holiday Special, 1978)
- Jason Wingreen (Boba’s voice in The Empire Strikes Back)
- Alan Rosenberg (The Empire Strikes Back 1983 radio drama)
- Ed Bagley Jr. (Return of the Jedi 1996 radio drama)
- Trevor Devall (LEGO Star Wars: Droid Tales)
- Dee Bradley Baker (The Force Unleashed)
- Neil Ross ( Masters of Teräs Käsi)
- Chris Cox (Rogue Squadron III: Rebel Strike)
- Tom Kane (Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy)
In total, 12 actors have brought their talents to a galaxy far, far away’s most famous bounty hunter. And with the possibility of The Book of Boba Fett going back and forth through time, it’s possible someone new will join the ranks before the first season of the show comes to a close.
Boba Fett will next appear in The Book of Boba Fett available December 29 on Disney+.