We all know and love Adam Driver. He plays Kylo Ren in the Star Wars franchise, Darth Vader’s grandson, where he is evil, yet there’s a tiny little heart down in there somewhere. Now that The Skywalker Saga is over and his time over in the universe is presumably done (for now at least), Adam Driver’s got something else up his sleeve now…he was reportedly cast and has seemingly accepted the role of as Reed Richards in the brand new Fantastic Four movie!
Adam Driver is reportedly playing Reed Richards in new Fantastic Four film!
Now, of course we aren’t going off of anything official just quite yet; however, there have been several reliable reports that we could potentially have our first ever cast announcement for Marvel’s reboot of The Fantastic Four film….and yes, he’s coming to you straight from the Star Wars universe…….it’s Adam Driver!
According to several reliable sources, the actor to play Reed Richards is reportedly in the ‘final stages of talking’ during negotiations. Reportedly, that actor is Adam Driver.
We all know him and love him super well from the Star Wars franchise; however, how will he do when it comes to being in the Marvel franchise?
While there have been some other cast members and actors that have only been rumored, nothing is really official yet. Adam Driver is the closest thing that we can get to having an official cast member to this brand new movie. While I personally feel like he’ll do nothing but thrive in this role, of course there are already some members of the public who are voicing their opinions on how they think that he’ll do within this film. But let’s not talk about that right now and only focus on the positive here!
In case all you know Adam Driver for is anything Star Wars-related, here are some of his other super famous and relatable roles that he’s played all throughout his career/movies that he’s been in:
- 65 – super intense dinosaur movie set 65 million years ago with just him and a little girl
- Paterson – about a bus driver who loves listening to his clients’ lives/stories every day
- Lincoln – the super passionate story about former US president, Abraham Lincoln
- Annette – an intense story about a comedian who falls in love with an opera singer
- House of Gucci – highlighting the love and betrayal story all about The Gucci Family
- White Noise – following a suburban family’s journey when a chemical leak occurs
- The Dead Don’t Die – follows different families in the creepy news town of Centerville
That’s a wrap on Adam Driver’s presumably brand new role as Reed Richards in the brand new Marvelified Fantastic Four film! We wish Adam Driver nothing but the best of success!
What do you make of all of this? Will he do a great job in this role or should he just ultimately stick to just doing other Star Wars type roles? Let us know your thoughts down in the comments section below! And as always…….May The Force Be With You ALL!