The schedule of events on the Celebration Stage at Star Wars Celebration Europe is now available on the official SWCE website.
There are a lot of awesome events to look forward to at this year’s Star Wars Celebration in Europe, according to the first schedule posted by the official SWCE website. While there are surely many more panels to be announced, the panels and events featured in this first schedule are those which will take place on the main Celebration Stage.
Below is a concise list of the Celebration Stage events revealed so far. You don’t want to miss these, whether you’re at Celebration in London or eagerly refreshing your internet news feed at home.
Friday, July 15th
- An Hour With Mark Hamill – 11:30 -12:30
- Rogue One: A Star Wars Story – 16:00-17:00
- Star Wars Celebration Europe Cosplay Championship – 18:00-19:30
- Screening of A New Hope – 20:30-23:00
Saturday, July 16th
- The Creatures, Droids, & Aliens Of Star Wars: The Force Awakens – 12:00-13:00
- Anthony Daniels, Without Protocol – 14:00-15:00
- Star Wars Rebels season 3 (with special screenings and sneak peeks hosted by Dave Filoni) – 16:00-18:00
- Meet the Creators: The Minds Behind EA’s Star Wars Games – 19:00-20:00
- Screening of The Force Awakens – 21:00-23:30
Sunday, July 17th
- Carrie Fisher: The Princess Diaries – 11:00-12:00
- Ray Park Unleashed – 13:00-14:00
More from Dork Side of the Force
- Daniel José Older named a High Republic Adventures character after someone special
- How animation changed Star Wars: Ewoks and Droids
- Kelleran Beq comes to Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
- The Mandalorian’s Pedro Pascal becomes No. 1 on IMDb’s Starmeter for 2023
- Unwrapping the Star Wars LEGO Advent Calendar: Day 7
This year’s celebrity Celebration Stage host, Warwick Davis, will be hosting Anthony Daniels and Ray Park (who rocked us with his amazing martial arts skills as Darth Maul in The Phantom Menace) for their interviews. It’s not yet confirmed if Mark and Carrie are going to occupy the stage by themselves or if Warwick will be on hand to interact with them and field audience questions. It’s great news, regardless, that we’re going to get the opportunity to peek once again into the minds of Star Wars greats, from both the films and other branches of the franchise.
But among the most exciting panels is the Rogue One panel featuring Lucasfilm president Kathleen Kennedy, director Gareth Edwards, and “special guests” (probably the main cast of the film). Star Wars Celebration is a good a place as any to get new footage, so hopefully a new trailer is in our near future.
Another panel to take special note of is the one highlighting Star Wars Rebels season three. New revelations and even new episodes will be revealed there by the show’s director, Dave Filoni. After season two’s epic finale, we’re on the edge of our seats to see where the Ghost rebels will take us next (they may even reintroduce us to a popular Legends character, a rumor corroborated by Filoni himself).
There are sure to be more panel and guest announcements as we get closer to July 15th-17th. Be sure and check the Star Wars Celebration website for a list of celebrities who will be signing autographs, as well as be on the lookout for a full schedule of events. And as always, we’ll have the latest updates for you right here at Dork Side.