Bioware has finally released the full-length trailer for Star Wars: The Old Republic “Knights of the Eternal Throne” expansion…
Today, at the 2016 New York Comic-Con, Bioware unveiled the full-length trailer for the next expansion in its wildly popular massively multiplayer online game, Star Wars: The Old Republic — “Knights of the Eternal Throne.” Check it out:
Star Wars: The Old Republic – Knights of the Eternal Throne – “Betrayed”
"Battle to rule the galaxy in Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ – Knights of the Eternal Throne, a bold new digital expansion from BioWare. Be the Outlander and command a team of hand-picked allies as you face one of the most dangerous families in Star Wars™. Mother against daughter. Sister against brother. It’s a fight for control of the throne. You decide who will live, who will die and who will rule the galaxy. Fight to influence the galaxy for the light or dark side of the Force™!"
Exciting, yes? There’s more:
“Knights of the Eternal Throne” will be free to all Premium players, and you can subscribe to the game at SWTOR.com, which will allow you to get to the new content before players playing for free.
Here is some of the details for Star Wars: The Old Republic — “Knights of the Eternal Throne” — from SWTOR:
- Step into your own Star Wars story from BioWare, featuring nine chapters, five new levels and two new planets woven into an epic saga where you fight to rule the galaxy.
- Decide the future of the galaxy and determine the fate of your allies and enemies – your every action drives the galaxy closer to the light or dark side of the Force.
- Be The Outlander, a Level 65 veteran of the Great Galactic War, and embark on a handcrafted story-driven saga.
- Grow your influence as you ignite light and dark side enemies, battle new Uprisings and unlock the most powerful rewards – all starting at Level 70 in the new and ongoing Galactic Command system.
- Join with up to three allies in erupting action-packed battles and confront the galaxy’s most notorious adversaries rising to challenge your influence in Galactic Command.
- Choose to play any story chapter or battle in three new challenge levels – Story, Veteran, or Master mode – whatever suits your playstyle.
By pre-ordering “Knights of the Eternal Throne” players get three very cool rewards:
Personally, I’m very excited for this expansion, as I can’t wait to see mother and daughter face off, in an epic Force battle.
More from Dork Side of the Force
- Daniel José Older named a High Republic Adventures character after someone special
- How animation changed Star Wars: Ewoks and Droids
- Kelleran Beq comes to Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
- The Mandalorian’s Pedro Pascal becomes No. 1 on IMDb’s Starmeter for 2023
- Unwrapping the Star Wars LEGO Advent Calendar: Day 7
We want to hear from you: Does the cinematic trailer for “Knights of the Eternal Throne” get you hyped to play through the new expansion for Star Wars: The Old Republic? Let us know in the comments below and on social media.