Photo Credit: Lucasfilm
We dissect all of the memorable moments from the Solo: A Star Wars Story trailer, with our screencap breakdown!
If for some reason you’ve been searching the Unknown Regions and missed it, stop what you’re doing and watch it below, now.
Honestly, how can you go wrong with a star-studded cast such as this one?
- Alden Ehrenreich as scoundrel Han Solo
- Donald Glover as smooth operating Landon Calrissian
- Woody Harrelson as Beckett, Han’s mentor of sorts
- Emilia Clark (Game of Thrones) as the mysterious Qi’Ra
- Joonas Suotamo as the “Mighty” Chewbacca
- Paul Bettany as the crimelord Dryden Vos
- Thandie Newton (Westworld) as the cool, calm, and collected Val
- Phoebe Waller-Bridge (Amazon’s Fleabag) as the blunt, no-nonsense droid L3-37
- Ian Kenny (Game of Thrones) in an unnamed role
For those of you not able to move past Harrison Ford and his portrayal of Han Solo, give the new guy (Alden Ehrenreich) a fair shot. He even received the blessing of Mr. Ford himself, so that’s very promising moving forward.
We don’t know much about the overall plot of the movie, outside of the fact that we’ll receive a western/heist styled flick, but, it appears to be loads of fun — which is honestly all I want from this movie.
However, with Chewbacca embracing one of kin (likely his wife Mallatobuck or even his son Lumpawaroo), we expect the film to hit deeply on an emotional level too.
Let’s jump right in and take a frame-by-frame look at the theatrical trailer for Solo: A Star Wars Story, shall we?