Director Ron Howard has the untitled Han Solo film running like a well-oiled machine and is sharing photos on Twitter…
If you’re looking for updates on the untitled Star Wars: Han Solo film, all you need to do is follow director Ron Howard on Twitter. The man who took over directing duties from Lord and Miller seems to have everything running smoothly. Howard recently shared a photo of a wardrobe from an unnamed character. Check it out:
Those are definitely colorful outfits, and we already know that Lando Calrissian — played by Donald Glover — will play a major role in the film, so these jackets could belong to him.
Actor Woody Harelson has also been talking about the untitled Star Wars: Han Solo film:
More from Dork Side of the Force
- Daniel José Older named a High Republic Adventures character after someone special
- How animation changed Star Wars: Ewoks and Droids
- Kelleran Beq comes to Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
- The Mandalorian’s Pedro Pascal becomes No. 1 on IMDb’s Starmeter for 2023
- Unwrapping the Star Wars LEGO Advent Calendar: Day 7
Colbert tried to get Harrelson to give up the goods on Star Wars: Han Solo, but the veteran actor played it cool. We already knew he is playing a rogue named Beckett who is a mentor to a young Han Solo, so this is really no surprise or spoiler.
Star Wars: Han Solo (untitled) will hit theaters in May of 2018, and will star the following actors:
- Alden Ehrenreich as Han Solo.
- Donald Glover as Lando Calrissian
- Woody Harrelson as Beckett
- Emilia Clarke (Daenerys Targaryen — Game of Thrones)
- Thandie Newton (Maeve Millay — Westworld)
- Phoebe Waller-Bridge in an unnamed role
- Joonas Suotamo as Chewbacca
- Michael K. Williams (Omar — The Wire)
It certainly looks like the ship has been righted on the set of Han Solo, and with Ron Howard in control, we have every faith it will be an excellent Star Wars film.
We want to hear from you: Who do you think those clothes belong to? Let’s discuss in the comments and on social media.