We finally have a title for the upcoming Star Wars: Han Solo film…
Ron Howard just dropped a Starkiller base sized bomb in a galaxy far, far away this morning, via his Instagram account, where he has revealed the upcoming Star Wars: Han Solo film title. And the winner is…
More from Dork Side of the Force
- Daniel José Older named a High Republic Adventures character after someone special
- How animation changed Star Wars: Ewoks and Droids
- Kelleran Beq comes to Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
- The Mandalorian’s Pedro Pascal becomes No. 1 on IMDb’s Starmeter for 2023
- Unwrapping the Star Wars LEGO Advent Calendar: Day 7
There you have it. “Solo: A Star Wars Story.” Simple, yet perfect for the scruffy looking scoundrel. This is huge news for the entire Star Wars fandom, as that the next step is now for Solo to have an official trailer or teaser, meaning those reports of an upcoming trailer are most likely accurate. Ron Howard — writer and director for Solo — has done a fantastic job promoting the film, with this fun revelation being no different. I have 100% confidence in Ron Howard, Lucasfilm President Kathleen Kennedy, and Lawrence Kasdan (co-writer), with this project.
The now titled Solo: A Star Wars Story stars:
- Alden Ehrenreich as Han Solo.
- Donald Glover as Lando Calrissian.
- Woody Harrelson as Beckett.
- Emilia Clarke (Game of Thrones) in an unnamed role.
- Thandie Newton (Westworld) in an unnamed role.
- Phoebe Waller-Bridge (Amazon’s Fleabag) in an unnamed role.
- Joonas Suotamo as Chewbacca.
- Ian Kenny (Game of Thrones) in an unnamed role.
What do you all think of the movie title for the film? Does this make you more excited about an upcoming trailer, and even the film itself? Tell us in the comments below and on our social media pages.